Love the bridge/fly-over

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoyed that.  Now for a 'cuppa'.

Posted Image

John

Thank you ImageShack-faultless

Thanks chaps.  This stuff does have some nice touches.  I really like the bloke waving goodbye.  Truth is, when I'm at the airports I never know whether they're Orbx ones or OZx!  One thing is for sure, I know its not exactly photographic scenery, but all the same, they never need those blinking flattens and all the other stuff we needed for England and Wales!.  It's all there.  Well, I've yet to see a bird or 'roo but I've been assured by the powers that be they're there. :)

John

Yes John as you say about the England and Wales sceneries i agree with you, i cant even remember the last time i flew over them i think it was a good three weeks ago i just fly over here now. Inmy opion you can not better FTX and i cant stop flying around it and every day is a new experiance with more things to find and dont forget just around the next bend even more goodies are going to be arriving. Not seen any roos myself yet also and believe me ive looked. ;D

cheers

Iain.

Just as a FYI:

That "flyover" that JohnY mentioned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gateway_Bridge,_Brisbane

In default FSX, this bridge is not shown - it's a brown strip over the water  ::)

It held (still holds?) some bridge records, and it's design is based on catering for th needs of both air and river traffic, and is currently being duplicated due to traffic volume.

That's saying something Iain, especially where you live which has some of the best scenery....anywhere! 

Thanks for the info on the bridge Divot....I just hope you repair them! ;D

Back to the scenery, I also think it knocks GEX/UTX into a cocked hat and as soon as Orbx get anything out, wherever, I'm gonna have it.  And if it happens to duplicate something I already have, well, its that which'll be consigned to 'dusty bin'!

John 

Archived