Very nice, Rural must be just so hard ? But you John have seen it from the air and know what us Rural Pilots look at on a day to day basis, Thank you and also to your hard working Team.

Regards Shaun (Jabiru Albury).

Just sensational work Koorbs, beautiful.

The only point I will make is that you have a bunch of really rich cockies over there.  Jeez, most of ours would kill to have such an elaborate setup  :D :D

Cheers and thanks for the preview.

Chris

I gotta say that this is one of those cases where orbx is starting to look more realistic then real life.

I'm not Night VFR yet (in fact, not even day VFR), however, this captures perfectly why I sold my Mac Pro a month ago to upgrade.

I think its safe to say that judging by even the effort going into the rural areas, that I will probably spend more of my time getting intimate with Moorabin (YMMB) training area in FSX then in real life, and if these previews are anything to go by, passing the VFR (day) tests should be no problem. 

John!Any chance of seeing FTX for X-Plane.I fly both FSX and X-Plane

JohnG....

Not in our plans at this time John.

I understand not for XPlane, but what do you think about the upcoming Microsoft Train Simulator 2.

Since it is built on the FSX engine I imagine it would be pretty easy to port FTX to MSTS2?

Come to think of it, FEX would be great in MSFS2 as well!

With FTX using real images there is already going to be building etc showing on the ground and trees so how does the auto gen trees and buildings going to work? Does this overlay in the same position as every item on the ground from the image? Can someone explain to me how this is working please...

With FTX using real images there is already going to be building etc showing on the ground and trees so how does the auto gen trees and buildings going to work? Does this overlay in the same position as every item on the ground from the image? Can someone explain to me how this is working please...

Correct, every single autogen object is hand-aligned to the photo images on the ground. That includes houses, farms, sheds, trees and even small stables for horses etc.

Of course for those whose systems can't cope with all that autogen, just crank the sliders to the left and the textures alone will speak for themselves :)

Archived