Who To Contact For Permission

Timm

Hi Guys,

Hope someone can point me in the right direction here please. I would like to show some shots of a small update I have done at Shoreham and not sure who to PM/Contact to ask permission in posting some shots of what I have done If anyone can help It will be greatly appreciated

Timm,

What is the update for? If it is related to a specific area we may be able to route you to a lead in that area instead of having to send it to John. Is your aim to have it included in a service pack as something to release to all of the purchasers or just something you wanted to share that is your creation you want to share as freeware?

Hi Ryan,

OK This request is to do with the Shoreham Airport add-on for the UK. You would have noticed from another post of mine that I mentioned that FAST helicopters is no more and that a new company called ADVANCE helicopters has taken over. So what I have done is change the sign on the front of the Building to show the new company. Also added Reception over the door were a guy is standing over to the left. I only thought right to ask permission (if needed) before I placed a screen shot of this on the Forum. If this could be added in and updated that will be great. I await for your replay.

PS Shoreham just has to be my favourite airport, even re-done a texture on my Schweizer 300cbi showing the new company along with the new Shoreham logo.

Regards

Timm

Posted Image

Archived