Blurries outside EU - FTX EU enabled

RTK1972

Gentlemen,

i need to come back again with this outside EU issue.

I understood that texture could show up incorrectly when EU ist activated in FTX Central. BUt why do i get so much bluriies on the texxtures in germeny for example. When disabling FTX EU the blurries are gone.

For my understanding blurries only occur in combination with slow texture loading time and not if FTX EU is enabled or not !?

What am i doing wrong here?

Thanks, Carsten

Hi Carsten,

locked the frames in FSX. As a tester sometimes with 60 (120Hz Monitor) most with 40 fps. Smooth and without problems. For me are 40 fps better, the Varianz is around 1.0% and with 60 fps around 4% - 5% with little stutters (best is 30 fps with 0.1% - 0.5%) - but no blurries.

Cheers. Friedi

Hi there!

I have the same problem but not only outside europe. Probably it has somehing to do with the duration of the flight (not sure at this point). If I do for example a flight from an english airport to the canary island (use a photo scenery there) I have max blurries there. With ORBX England off everything is sharp. I hope there will be a solution for this issue as I like then England Scenery very much!

edit. Some more infos. FTX England is my first ORBX scenery ever and so I have no others installed. I also have the problem when I do flights not from england (no ORBX area), for example from Germany to Italy.

Holger

Archived