YLIL Lilydale/YCEM no scenery

spinker

Hi,

I have installed FTX YLIL Lilydale/YCEM Coldstream V2.0, but I must have done something wrong, I see no scenery other than a yellow line running down the center of a grass strip, a residntal house and several out buildings.

I did install the project using FTX Central "Oceania" Judging from threads I am reading others seem to be getting good results so I must have done some thing wrong.

Any help correctiing this would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Larry

It's quite possible that the scenery is installed but has not been added to your FSX Scenery library. Go to your Settings\Scenery Library within FSX and see if you have an entry for FTXAA_AIRPORTS. If not, you can add it manually.

Update. There was a step missing in the install routine which did not add the Scenery Library entry as required. This was fine for those who already had another Orbx freeware airport but did not work for others where Lilydale is the first to be installed. This has now been sorted so if you download Lilydale again and install it, all should be fine. No need to uninstall anything, just install over the top of your current Lilydale.

If you don't wish to download Lilydale again, just manually add the Scenery Library entry as I've suggested above.

Hi Graham,

Thank you so much, sorry I did not post this in the right place. New download did not install scenery so I installed manually. Great work no wonder so many are enjoying. Now I can too.

Thanks again.

Larry (spinker)

Archived