Release dates for patches and updates

Not sure of this is the right place for this, please move if I've got it wrong, but I just spent a happy hour checking the support site for any patches/updates I may have missed when they were released.

I used the report in FTX central to check what I had installed - very helpful, than trawled through the support page to check what was new.

Point is, it would have made the task easier if the release date of patches could be added to each patch description on the support page - you do this for the libraries, maybe it's possible to do it with each new airport patch too?

It's great having each patch announced in the support forum, but with so many of your brilliant products to manage (see my signature) the double check makes sure everything is up to date.

Keep up the good work - just sold the furniture in preparation for going Global!

Hi Andy,

the patches are all numbered in sequential order, simple the highest number tells you it's the latest patch / update and as always all previous patches / updates are incorporated in the last version there is no need to re-install them all over again, simply apply the latest available patch and you should be fit to go

Thanks Wolter, thats understood, and helpful. I guess what I meant was that when I go on the support page it's helpful to know when the patch ws released, which saves from having the check my record (which I now keep as an excel file) for the version number.

As many of us will have growing numbers of products (I just realised I have 4 more than my signature which needs updating..) it's just another aide memoire, that's all. Take it as a compliment - the problem is caused by me having bought so much stuff I can no lomger keep track of the pace FTX are moving at!!

Archived