a wish for Orbx in the new year

lthendrix

I was able to sneak away from work early and I am about to embark on my weekends adventures in the different orbx lands I have license to use

and I was feeling quite thankful for the fact that I am able to do so with a pretty nice system and have had the funds available to purchase the scenery. Then I realized I should let all the people who contribute to the orbx experiencing know how thankful I am for All the hard work I am sure goes into this product. In reality your region packs are so so worth the money.. I am sure you could sell smaller regions for the same price

. I have had my England dvd not long and there is so much too see I have barley made it out of lands end peninsula ! I am sure that I have more too see than 2 lifetimes worth and that makes me smile. So to cut too the chase I want to extend A heartfelt thank you and happy new year to all the developers ,programmers sales folks ,.... every one... who is involved in bringing me the best scenery you can obtain in fsx ... I can truly travel the world without ever leaving home.! thank you for the billions of mouse clicks I am sure that all your creations have taken !

Well said mate,i must agree 100% with you,they have done a amazing job with all scenerys,the best in the market i must say i get to see areas within the sim i have never been too in person,but the detail they provide make you see what that region airport looks like before you even visit it in person well done orbx!

I'd like to add my thanks to the OrbX team. Their enhancements have made my flight simming experience a lot more enjoyable and realistic.

Happy New Year to the team and all customers and supporters of OrbX.

Looking for more great things in the comming year.

Dayle

Archived