Traffic 360: New Airport Ground Vehicles Missing

Fab10

Hi,

I have Just Flight's Traffic 360, and I have noticed that within ORBX England, the new JF T360 airport ground vehicles are missing (trucks, push back tugs, catering vehicles, bowsers etc), and they have been replaced by standard FSX default ones.

If I deactivate ORBX England, they reappear; also, when ORBX England is active, and I go to the Isle of Man, the new airport ground vehicles are present (the Isle of Man is beyond the ORBX England boundary).

Just Flight asked me to check the situation regarding three files, LWcfg.SPB, LWcfg.SPB_, and LWcfg.XML, as these are changed by JF T360. All are present and correct.

They do not know whether ORBX England changes these files or interacts with the JF T360 product in anyway..

Thanks,

Fabio

Yes, I could go back to Just Flight (who were at least helpful), but before I do....

Please could you indicate whether ORBX England or FTX in general adjusts or interacts with thee files under AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX: LWcfg.SPB, LWcfg.SPB_ and LWcfg.XML?

Quick recap: When ORBX England is enabled, the new JF T360 airport ground vehicles no longer show.

Thanks,

Fabio,

Just had a check on my system as I also Have Traffic 360 installed. Departed Edinburgh (Plenty of T360 ground vehicles). Arrive Newcastle (Zero T360 ground vehicles, only default FSX).... So the same as yourself. I guess we could get some feedback after the weekend.

Hi,

FYI, the concurrent post at JF is gaining interest with more ORBX/JF users experiencing the same issue (note: it's dormant from a support standpoint).

With respect Paul, "to my knowledge" isn't a definitive statement; would it be possible to check?

Thanks,

Fabio

Hi,

Thanks for checking, it's not a major issue, but it would be nice to understand where the interaction is.

JF T360 changes the files mentioned above; there's a post at JF referring to this, but it's going no further.

Best wishes,

Fabio

Fabio, the answer is yes, Just Flight installs its own airport files. You can find them in the map Just Flight-Traffic360- "AirportFacilities".scenery. You have to remove all the airports beginning with EG .

Because they conflicting with the ORBX England. What you can do make a back up map in the AirportFacilities-scenerymap and put these files in it.

I have Just Flight TrafficX and I had the same problems with all the big ORBX airports in Australia and England.

Peter

Peter, Thanks for your help. I am also trying to fix this problem. Just to confirm what I should do.

In Microsoft Fight Simuator X / JustFlight / Traffic360 / AirportFacilities / Scenery.

Make a new folder and put following files in it in order to disable them.

AFX_EGAA.BGL to AFX_EGYP.bgl (80 files)

cvx_EGDG.BGL to cvx_EGYP.BGL (22 files)

Is this correct? Thanks again and a Merry Christmas.

Hi,

I hope you have all had a great Christmas!

I'm not sure that I fully understand the work around...

By moving these T360 BGL files, will the new T360 airport ground vehicles reappear at the UK & AUS airports where they are currently missing when ORBX is enabled?

I quite like the new T360 airport vehicles; personally I'd like them to stay.

In my original post (top of thread), I indicate that JF rename some files; have these been taken into account with the above work around?

Thanks,

Fabio

Just had a check on my system as I also Have Traffic 360 installed. Departed Edinburgh (Plenty of T360 ground vehicles). Arrive Newcastle (Zero T360 ground vehicles, only default FSX).... So the same as yourself. I guess we could get some feedback after the weekend.

Because Edinburgh is Scotland and thus no part of FTX England. Just Flight Traffic have his own AF2 and AFX airport files and they conflicting with FTX England. That's why you have to disable these files. The best way is to put these files in a map called "BACK UP" inside the AirportFacilities - scenery map. If you want to fly without FTX England enabled in the FTX Central ,you can always put these files back in the scenery map.

Peter

• 1 month later...

Archived