FTX NA

skimmer

For some reason when I choose to switch NA Large Buisness Jet AI with full call signs or abbreviated call signs I get an error window that says,Could not switch option ' NA Large Buisness Jet AI with abbreviated call signs. And it will do the same when I click on,Full call signs.This does not happen on the General Aviation choices.I have the current libs. Something happened because when I first installed it, it did not do that.It got uninstalled by accident when I was uninstalling a download called Peace Airforce.Its a military airport and I chose not to keep it and I think I saw something that might have read ,NA AI exe. Any help please, and thank you.

Sounds as though you may have some duplicate files in your install. this can happen if you reinstall after changing the CP settings from the default setting. It's an easy fix though so no drama.

Within your Scenery\World\Scenery folder you should have 6 files making up the NA AI traffic set. Only two files should be active with the rest with a .OFF trailer. This is how the files should appear with the default settings:-

Posted Image

If you have duplicates of any of these files, just delete the excess ones and you should be fine.

Archived