FTX Central , EU ENG & UK2000 Airports

Guenther Baron

All UK2000 Airports have to be on top of the EU ENGLAND scenery to display all objects . By using the FTX CENTRAL tool to switch to other areas like NORTH AMERICA and back to EU ENGLAND - the UK2000 Airports are not on top anymore and I have to move them manually up again.

This fact is anoying since I own most of the UK2000 Airports.

Question : Is there a possibility to change the FTX CENTRAL tool in a way that it doesn´t change the numerical order of other sceneries ?

Best Regards, Guenther

Hi Günther,

never seen this before. Usually when you activate a FTX region the FTX entries are put on top by default and when deactivated they simply got removed. This does not influence the order of other sceneries (at least in my case).

But to make sure that certain sceneries are always above FTX, open FTXCentral go to Tools/Scenery Library Configuration/FTX Scenery Library Insertion Points. Here you can define where in your scenery.cfg the FTX entries will be inserted. I myself use a point far below all other addons (at the moment directly above "Edwards_AFB"). This should solve your problem.

EDIT: It would be nice, if you could change your signature so that your addons are not listed under each other. Makes your posts smaller and better to read ;)

• 3 months later...

Paul, while you are here, I followed your instructions on removing EU regions: http://www.orbxsyste...-a-quick-guide/ , but how to uninstall everything by ORBX completely? After your guide I still have 1.31GB of files in ORBX folder, and I had only EU England. I need this for my struggle to nail down a CTD error. And btw after running FTXconfigurator.exe I still have FTXAA_ORBXLIBS entry (Local=ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS) in Scenery.cfg

Thanks,

Sabre.

Archived