Europe was applied but with errors

shaunm

Hi

I purchased EU England last night and installed into P3D but when I try and apply the region I get this error message you can see below. I have several North America scenery files but they are all ok. I don't have any GEX or Ultimate terrain so I'm a bit confused to what might be causing the problem.

Thanks Shaun

"Custom Files Validation Report

FSX file does not exist.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D\Scenery\Global\Texture\BridgeRoads.dds"

Hi Tim

Thanks for your reply. The problem i might have is that i don't have FSX installed on my system but what i do have is a virtual FSX folder which was created when i installed the migration tool i purchased on Simmarket. After examining my files and searching for file BridgeRoads.dds it tells me that it doesn't exist, what i do have though is BridgeRoads_Im.dds. I tried a reinstall both into P3D and the virtual FSX folder but the problem still exists.

thanks shaun

• 9 months later...

Hi Tim and Shaun!

I just wanted to thank You very much here!

Because in great anticipation for ORBX Vector (and later on OpenLC) i uninstalled UTX Alaska, UTX Canada and UTX Europe today and after running FTX Central i also received this weird "missing BridgeRoads.dds" error - and indeed:

This particular file was really gone in my FSX Scenery\Global\Texture\ folder - FSX though and NOT P3D (just to decribe things 100% clear and avoid potential missunderstandings)!

So whatever caused this - after some worries i luckily found what i was looking for after some research here at this great forums!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived