Elevation Issues NA PNW - 7WA3 West Wind

ScottyBS

Hi, Have placed this in here as I am starting with the NA PNW payware. Have been having some issues with different locations and the elevations, the last being West Wind 7WA3. Installed NA PNW, Installed LIBS, installed 7WA3, installed last NA PNW patch. What have I done wrong? I have searched the forums but could not find the answer, if it is there am happy to be pointed in the right direction. Also do the terrain textures look about right? In the picture (next Post) it is the end of strip at 7WA3 which has sunk down (complete with aircraft) into the river.

Thanks in advance - Scott

I should provide some info - unfortunately this is on my new PC running Windows 8 (well it will be until I can remove it and replace it with Win 7).

I had a look and found the ADE 7WA3 files which are correctly located in the Scenery/world folder. I have also discovered now that I am suffering from the cars-but-no-road problem that I see a few post about.

I have tried the Switch default - switch back to NA but it doesn't make any difference. I am beginning to wonder if when i installed the NA Blue I did something wrong, could I have installed with AUS SP4 active?

Is a wholesale uninstall/reinstall on the books, and if so what order should I do it in.

Help

Scott

Probably the best would be to remove the 7WA3 folder and the 7WA3 ADE file(s). Make sure you've got the a-virus turned off at least for the FSX directory. Make sure the FTX Central is switched to NA and run the installer again... The OS shouldn't make any difference.

Posted Image

Overhead 7WA3, have uninstalled and reinstalled - no change

Posted Image

Still above 7WA3 higher zoomed as requested.

Ken - no traffic installation at all thanks for asking though.

Also I have noticed around Vashon for instance that there are no roads but traffic driving through the forest.

Posted Image

Scott

Hi Scott,

thanks for the screenshots. They show that you don't have Pacific Northwest active/installed. Based on your order numbers you haven't purchased it so perhaps you confused Paciic Fjords (which you've bought) with Pacific Northwest?

Our add-on airports, both freeware and payware, require an installation of PNW in order to display as intended.

Cheers, Holger

Archived