Perth & WA

caribou208

Simple reason for not yet showing screenshots around Perth etc - we have not yet begun updating the landclass for the area. We also need to add some scenery elements like all the freeway lighting systems etc. That will happen shortly, and I can assure you we're keen as mustard to show you how lovely the city is looking. I flew around Perth at dusk a few days ago and even with the non-rectified landclass it looks quite beautiful. Bear with us for a little bit and we'll go "WA-crazy" real soon!  ;D ;D

Simple reason for not yet showing screenshots around Perth etc - we have not yet begun updating the landclass for the area. We also need to add some scenery elements like all the freeway lighting systems etc. That will happen shortly, and I can assure you we're keen as mustard to show you how lovely the city is looking. I flew around Perth at dusk a few days ago and even with the non-rectified landclass it looks quite beautiful. Bear with us for a little bit and we'll go "WA-crazy" real soon!  ;D ;D

Wow, sounds really great mate.  Looking forward to it.

By WA-crazy, do you mean become crazy like us, here in the West  :D :D :D

Cheers, it's all looking really great Koorbs,

Chris Porter

• 3 weeks later...

hi fellas,

i live in busselton wa ans i was wondering if it would be possible for you to add the busselton jetty into your scenery.

it is a very large tourism point and is also the longest wooden structure in the southern hemispere.

muzz

Hmmm maybe with all the ftx hype we might actually see some traffic growth in WA in the online community, although if people are like me and having trouble with fsinn and cant get online and awaiting SB4 looks like it will be offline for me for a while. Nice to see some west aussies on here though.

Shane

G'day Shane,

I've been simming since around 1985 on a PCXT clone with SubLogic Flight Simulator, but I have never really gave on-line flyine much of a shot.

I must admit my passion at the moment is flying assignments in FS Economy, but work seems to get in the way a bit these days.  There are quite a few of us West Aussies here, but most are lurkers.

See you in the sky sometime.

Cheers

Archived