Comments on the ORBX product page

warwickm

Good Morning

I am looking at buying a couple of new airfields from yourselves and have found the process a little frustrating.

• It is not consistently clear in the title or the individual product pages which region each airfield belongs to. ie: NA PNW, AU Red etc..
  • There is no maps showing where most of the airfields are. Some of the earlier OZ and NA product pages have a little clickable map showing the rough location of the airfield & the surrounding ORBX airfields
I have had to constantly use google maps to locate these newer airfields and then estimate in which region they are in. As I do not have all the ORBX regions this has been quite frustrating.

May I suggest the following in order to clarify matters:

• Stating in a prominent position either on the main product page or individual pages which region each airfield belongs to,
  • Returning to the idea of having a clickable map somewhere showing either the location for that airfield or a larger map showing the ORBX airfields for each region.
The above would really make it easy for your customers and I to see what goes where and what airfields they could buy for the regions they own.

Hopefully these comments will be of some use to you.

Regards

Warwick

Archived