NA GA AI...Ultimate Traffic 2

I've downloaded North American GA AI, but before I install, just a quick question.

I have Ultimate Traffic 2...

is NAGA AI compatible with UT2?...

will it replace UT2 in ORBX areas or will there be NAGA + UT2 traffic?

Do I use FSX traffic sliders to adjust amount of NAGA traffic, or is it fixed?

Thanks for help,

Don

I am not familiar with UT2 but can advise you that the FTX NA GA AI Traffic pack sits in the default areas of FSX with no special structure or requirements so should not be affected by any other AI traffic add-ons.

The FSX sliders are used to adjust the level of NA GA traffic but as there is limited traffic at any one location, I would recommend leaving the GA setting at 50% or higher to get the most from the package.

Bonjour ...... I have not yet downloaded NA GA AI, but before I do, I assume that there will also be no conflicts with Just Flight TRAFFIC X ... also I suppose that NA GA AI should be of a higher priority in the FSX scenery list than Traffic X ... ? ... also where should NA GA AI be in fact in this list (relative to ORBX products for example ... ??

...... David

Hello Graham,

I didn't realise that NA GA AI will not appear in the FSx scenery list (unlike Traffic X which does, and has to be higher han default but below all other addon airports with custom AI traffic) ... thanks for your clarification ...... cann't wait to see "ORBX" traffic in action!

David

• 2 weeks later...

Appologies OT:

For those users of UT2, you may find this document usefull..it covers how to use the free power pak utility to insert schedules and change liveries.

and add them to the ut2 database.. usefull if you want to make your own plans up etc.

A guide to using UT2 Power pack to Insert Schedules and change Liveries.zip

• 1 month later...

Archived