How do I Uninstall Freeware ftx traffic 3.22 -

I made mistake of downloading v3.22 before I had downloaded v 3.21 (the Base). Now I have v 3.22 twice - now I can't open my Flight Simulator. I'm in deep doo doo, and not too clever with delving into the depths of Microsoft Sim files. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kiwipilot

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your help,,,all sorted...all I have to do is download it again. By the way, it was page 11 that showed me the way, not 12!

In actual fact, I did download , as per the v. 21 - the base first - as per the instructions

Have no idea how the v.22 loaded on instead but, all's well that ends well.

Cheers, Tom.

Everyone is correct. The uninstall instruction was on page 11 of the User guide included with earlier releases of the AI Traffic pack V3.xx but as more content has been added, the instructions have been pushed onto page 12. Unfortunately, the index still shows page 11. I will fix that for the next update.

Good to see you are now sorted Tom.

Thank you again Graham. Question; you write about more content being added, so instructions habe been pushed onto page 12. Where do I go to get the extra content or is it all part and parcel of the same down load I used? I used to fly my Cessna from Brisbane to Moreton Island, landing on the Tangalooma Resort Airstrip up where the wrecks are. If you go to Google Earth, you can see the airsrtip quite easily. I have only just recently bought the TTX Australia SP4 package purely to fly there - am most suprised and dissapointed to find the airstrip is not featured... any chance it can be added?

Cheers,

Tom

(kiwipilot - now residing in the U.K. I'm another senior - pushing 70 - lived 10 years in Sydney/Gold Coast...)

Archived