KCMW Loading/unLoading

RangerDale

Gents , I have the PNW es lot other Obex fine scenery in on windows 7 and love it ..

Question is : loading Kcmw or any other airports what state should your FTX Control Pnl be in ?? default or seltion in my case PNW ???

Also If I decide to remove it ?? unstall, do it in FSX Game at Lib's untick it or if want to complete remove it how ??? windows 7 add and remove menu ???

Thanks RangerDale

Gents , I have the PNW es lot other Obex fine scenery in on windows 7 and love it ..

Question is : loading Kcmw or any other airports what state should your FTX Control Pnl be in ?? default or seltion in my case PNW ???

Also If I decide to remove it ?? unstall, do it in FSX Game at Lib's untick it or if want to complete remove it how ??? windows 7 add and remove menu ???

Thanks RangerDale

Pgms Obex-052 and Obex-160 brought

Obex-052 and Obex-160

Hi Rangerdale, sorry that is not a valid order number format, which shop did you purchase these from?

If it was from the Flightsimstore.. you would have gotten an email with your purchase containing a 'FSS0012345' style of order number

Cheers

Tim

Thanks for that Rangerdale,

Question is : loading Kcmw or any other airports what state should your FTX Control Pnl be in ?? default or seltion in my case PNW

Yes set FTXcentral to [North America]

Also If I decide to remove it ?? unstall, do it in FSX Game at Lib's untick it or if want to complete remove it how ??? windows 7 add and remove menu

To un-install KCMW:

- Set FTXcentral to [Default FSX]

- Delete the FSX/ORBX/FTX_NA/FTX_AA_KCMW Folder

- Delete scenerylib_NA_KWYS.cfg from FSX/ORBX/Scripts

- Run FSX/ORBX/Scripts/FTXconfigurator.exe once (silent operation)

Done!

Archived