Jackson hole runway lights

Darryl

Sorry for thr delay, I tested the lights at Cairns and they too are very faint ,, i tried Coffs and they are fine , nice and bright.

I have the two images saved in JPEG but i dont see a browse to image clickspot on that site you list , i can see the green upload image ,,, im using dialop at home , and at work that site is blocked by its spyware scan.

• 4 months later...

G'day Darryl & Utley,

My apologies - this topic totally slipped my mind, sorry I haven't got back to you both. In regards to your lighting, first things first, I would suggest two preliminary measures to try:

1. Switch off any ENB shaders (shift-F12) - I notice that most ENB mods don't work particularly well at night, and can often reduce night effects.

2. Install the files described and attached in this topic here - these files were omitted in the RTM (my mistake) and may be the cause of your issue.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers,

Jarrad

I dont use any ENB series modifications. I see runway lights now, and they work. Honestly though, I think they are way overdone, IMHO. Which file do I delete for the parking lot lights? They look more realistic before this fix, now they just look funny...

Posted Image

Yes I did, you can tell on the last screenshot, which is the style I chose...the blue starburst. Well, the taxiway markers and the hangar floodlights changed, The runway lights didnt change, the parking lot flood lamps didnt change, the diameter of the lighting effect hasnt changed, but I tried to select the smallest orb size. Every time I try to change it, it says options saved, then FTX Lights just crashes.

My error log xml

- <Event xmlns=">http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-02-19T01:12:18.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>16016</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Utley-PC</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

- <EventData>

<Data>FTXLights.exe</Data>

<Data>1.0.0.0</Data>

<Data>47c5f65e</Data>

<Data>KERNELBASE.dll</Data>

<Data>6.1.7601.18015</Data>

<Data>50b8479b</Data>

<Data>e0434f4d</Data>

<Data>0000000000009e5d</Data>

<Data>478</Data>

<Data>01ce0e3e26305e29</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\FTXLights.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll</Data>

<Data>66c94373-7a31-11e2-9732-50e549c6b3e8</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Archived