GPS for Prepar3D

Tony Wroblewski

One thing I really miss about FSX is the RealityXP GNS450 and also the Flight1 C182 (Because of G1000 simulation).

I have Carenado's C182 as well as the Bonanza F33, however I'd like to be able to use a GPS which is updatable and supports SIDs and STARs. Does anyone know of a plugin or method to do this? I do have a solution which runs on the iPad, but it has problems working with the C182.

Interesting question!

Actually that's a bit of a tricky issue for me as well indeed because i also have not yet found anything as nice as the Reality XP GNS for Prepar3D either...

Maybe trying out some kind of "workaround" via an external flightplanning tool such as FS Commander or so?

FS Commander (just to mention this one here) can be updated frequently via the Navigraph database (incl. SIDs and STARs) and can also export flightplans into Prepar3D as far as i know...

Have not tried this method out though because i did not do very much of IFR flying within P3D - yet...

Therefore:

Only a suggestion/idea here.

But i would also very much welcome and appreciate any info/input on this matter.

So: Has anybody else some idea?

Cheers, Christoph

Archived