Orbx Lancair problem

texerrn

First,I don't know where I am suppose to go for support on the Lancair. Installed the Lancair four days ago. No problems at all. Flew it several times. Tonight I go to use it and it has no landing gear, no wheels. I tried re-installing but no help. I can not find where to uninstall it. Not a single reference anywhere. Also strange the un-wrapper or installer doesn't ask for my registration key. texerrn

order number:FSS0177945

Hi texerrn,

And yes this is the correct place for support

No landing gear.. check you have the 'Advanced animations' box ticked in your FSX settings

As for the wrapper not asking you for 'key' on the reinstall, this is normal as that information is still active in your system, only on a reinstall/format of your OS would you need to re-enter that information

Cheers

Tim

Resolved! That was it. I had changed nothing in my setup. But I think I understand what happened. I purchased another aircraft from another on-line store. A very well known store and a very well known developer of flight-sim aircraft. They ( on their forum) insisted that you download a file to set up a flight for starting up "their aircraft". Somewhat similar to starting FS with the default flight using the Cessna 172. The idea was to lower all the options, really dumb it down. I noticed all my usual settings had changed. I changed them back to what they were but I missed this one. I haven't touched that option for animation in 20 years. The aircraft in question is un-flyable and I have already requested a refund from those folks. Now I am really angry! Not only have a wasted a lot of time and money on their bad product but it has affected my other aircraft as well. Thanks for the rapid and correct resolution! I'll stay with the ORBX products. Time to go test my landing gear. Cheers, texerrn

• 7 months later...

Archived