0s9 Problem

rpowers46

I installed scenery deisigned for PNW for 0s9 (0s9 Add On) and the elevation is off and runway disappears on approach.This even happens with Os9 Add On disabled.Airport is fine with default scenery.I did a search and have no other 0s9 scenery except Orbx.Thanks for any help.Ron

That did not help.I went to FSX\Scenery\world\scenery and there is no elevation adjustment for 0S9 there.However there is one in FSX\ORBX\scripts\custom.na\off\.Does this info help?Also,I had my computer shut down twice while loading FSX.I turned ORBX NA off and it loaded OK.Turned NA back on aand it loaded OK.Don't know if this is significant or not.Thanks for the help.Ron

Hi there,

please copy & paste the 0S9 elevation adjustment file from the \OFF folder to \Scenery\world\scenery (while FTX Central is set to North America !). Looks like the active copy went missing somehow; those files in the \OFF folders are inactive backups. While you're at it you can check whether other elevation adjustments files are missing as well and also copy & paste them.

Cheers, Holger

Archived