See what happens when you leave me to my own devices!

Ryan Mason

Boredom only does one thing to me, leads me over to the paint booth! and I cant stop myself! this is 12 hours worth of work.  Enjoy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

For those who are not local these are 2 of the 4 New south Wales Police helicopters, the Bell 206 has been in operation in the real world for almost 30 years, now thats good maintenance!

Cheers thanks for looking

AC

its ok mate the end goal as well as having a bunch more aussie paints for helo's to fly is to create a helicopter AI pack for FTX Australia to add to the realism of the fantastic scenery and the already existing FTX fixed wing AI, those of us who have flown anywhere near YMMB ot YMEN know just how much helicopter activity there is around that will add to the immersion factor of the pack (the pack is not endorsed by ORBX btw I just want to make something for people to enjoy along with it)

Wow..those are very close looking to my boss's chopper..The one I work on..

We previously had a Belljet Ranger with the same paint, now it's two A-star's

A pic of one of our advertisements..

Posted Image

Great work Ryan. Love PHW. Here is some info on it. Made this repaint for the FSD Bell for a mate.

NSW (New South Wales, Australia) Police Aviation Support Branch's Polair 1. This was the world's oldest active law enforcement helicopter. The NSW Police Branch took delivery of this ship in May of 1979 and after 27 years of faithful service and racking up 19,689 flying hours it has been retired as of the 31st of January 2006.

Feel free to add to readme if you care Ryan.

Looking forward to it.

Rob

Great work Ryan. Love PHW. Here is some info on it. Made this repaint for the FSD Bell for a mate.

NSW (New South Wales, Australia) Police Aviation Support Branch's Polair 1. This was the world's oldest active law enforcement helicopter. The NSW Police Branch took delivery of this ship in May of 1979 and after 27 years of faithful service and racking up 19,689 flying hours it has been retired as of the 31st of January 2006.

Feel free to add to readme if you care Ryan.

Looking forward to it.

Rob

Mate thanks for the history on it I will be sure to add it to the readme, thats awesome.

Cheers

Archived