locking topics before I even get a chance to read them.

sightseer

Hi -

Its 8 oclock in the morning here and Ive only just seen a topic I wouldve liked to respond to (the Flight demise thread) but I cant because its already locked. It must have been started yesterday afternoon or evening sometime because it wasnt here when I was here yesterday morning.

I realize that Flight is a touchy subject and that the forums are based in Australia

but i am a member of this community and Id really like to respond but I cant because I live in a time zone too late or something.

I request consideration of people like me.EDIT: for future consideration.

Thank you for reading.

The world does not oblige, so we make the best of what we've got, while no one is shooting at us, we're ahead. Keep smiling.

Hotspot - the world does what the world does. We are the world. 'We' can do anything we want.

glad no one is shooting at you.

Sightseer,

I fully agree with your comment to think about others, as we don't all live in Ozyland (Wish though).. But the trouble with MS Flight is that we all want to comment on its demise; be it sacarstically or other. But within hours it was on 3 pages and going for more, so maybe it was good to lock it as the rest of the forum may have been slowed by it.

I feel sorry for you that you did not get the chance, but it got me also and I live in the UK..

Never mind, the upbeat is that NZNI is maybe going to be released this weekend, so ORBX has sort of made up on that score..

Hanppy simming..

James

Sightseer,

I fully agree with your comment to think about others, as we don't all live in Ozyland (Wish though).. But the trouble with MS Flight is that we all want to comment on its demise; be it sacarstically or other. But within hours it was on 3 pages and going for more, so maybe it was good to lock it as the rest of the forum may have been slowed by it.

I feel sorry for you that you did not get the chance, but it got me also and I live in the UK..

Never mind, the upbeat is that NZNI is maybe going to be released this weekend, so ORBX has sort of made up on that score..

Hanppy simming..

James

Thanks, James. I think you're right. Looking forward to NZNI.

how long wants one to beat up a dead horse :DeadHorse:

hence the topic was closed as we do not cater for any products for MS flight we don't see the need to discuss this as elaborate, there are plenty of general flightsim sites where all can vent their pleasures or displeasures about events related to MS Flight.

topic closed

Archived