AU RED - Tennant Creek airport and township

Just a quick alpha work-in-progress shot of Tennant Creek airport, which Martin Henare is doing as a background project for a future freeware release. His wife worked there for some years, so the local knowledge will help. Expect this to be released when Marty has spare cycles to complete it. Interestingly though, the imagery required no recolouring at all to almost match Matt's AU RED textures.

Posted Image

Amazing stuff John I do a lot of travelling in the North West On business and those screenshots look similar even thought they are of NT. I think place like Karratha and Port HEadland and Stuff like that will come into RED. By the way South Headland streets are shaped like a rose I wonder if yous can manage that in Red. There is no doubt in my mind you will be able to

Shane

Wonderful stuff John, thanks.  Just wondering if you are going to be able to get a hold of enough information to be able to populate some of the many/myriad of small mining town/camp sites dotted around this region, especially in the West.

I sort of recall Dennis Stiglmeyer doing a whole lot of mining runways for FS2004, it would be great to come across some of these (OZx I guess) as well as the camps/townsites when flying Red.

Cheers and thanks for posting,

Archived