RNZAF is in town

Guest Muaddib

lol no offence to our Un Zud brothers and sisters across the Tasman but I half expected to see a picture of the default ultralight with the pilot carrying an air rifle :)

I work at HMAS Albatross and it sure has been a lot quieter here since 2 SQN left with their A4's at the end of 2001. Politicians...pffft.

Nice pics btw  :)

Wont have been the first time the some sneaky RNZAF people have tagged a RAAF jet.... i might speak from experience here ;)

On one such occasion the art work was accidentally capture by an prominant aviation magizines photographer and if you knew what you were looking for you could clearly see the tag in the magazine.  :D

Doing some training at Amberley..

Does this mean that we have to lock up our wifes, daughters and girlfriends?? :o (no offense intended)

No, only your sheep......   ;);D

I gathered as much from reading other post about Auckland but I wanted someone else to say it.  :o

Hi Mauddib,

I have to apologise, I can't ever view your screenshots, I think because they are on a server like photobucket. This is 'cause I view via work pc  ;D, just wondered if others sometimes have this issue?

Best regards,

Hey don't apologise. It sure isn't your fault. If anyones fault, it is mine. That is just the easiest way for me to post right now. I wasn't aware that anyone had a problem with it. If you can get to photobucket at all, just do a search for mauddib22 and you can see all my screens. Be sure to check all the albums.

Archived