Trees shrubs and grass on runways in PNW and NZ

teecee

The title says it all.. Is there a simple cure for this problem? I have done a search on this forum and not seeing anything. Teecee.

I did find a reference to the files NZMC.. here is what I have in my system.

Posted Image

Say what? do you not see the runway numbers beneath the grass? Here is another view, and again,, I believe this is an elevation problem, and may well be my fault in some way, but please do not tell me there is nothing wrong.

Posted Image

Hi Teecee,

The support request referred to grass on the runway, to which I replied above

From your new shots yes there is an issue with your elevations, to diagnose this please:

- check your mesh slider is set to 5m,

- cycle FTXcentral to [Default] and back to [Oceania] pressing ok each time,

if the problem still exists please run a search for NZMF in the main FSX folder and let us know what turns up

Cheers

Tim

Hi Teecee,

I see the issue here, you're running some 3rd party software for Milford sound which is conflicting with the Orbx version

The simplest thing to do is to remove these 5 x files:

NZMF_ADEX_VLC.bgl (x2)

and

NZMF_ADEX_VLC_CVX.bgl (x2)

and

000_NZMF.bgl

This should allow everything to live in harmony

Cheers

Tim

Sorry i have taken so long to answer Tim, but finally got back to the computer.. did as you suggest, and possibly made an error because when I started a flight, I seemed to be missing a rock texture, so I reinstalled NZSI and all looked good, then reinstalled Patch one and Milford is brilliant. I have no idea where the rogue files came from as I have never, to my recollection, loaded any NZ scenery prior to buying NZSI.. anyway, all fixed now, and many many thanks. Terry.

Archived