KJAC Install - No FSX [Hijack by KJAC]

antonvs

I have just installed KJAC [FSS0170054] in my usual high anticipation of a new ORBX product. Only to find that FSX fails to load. I get an error msg that I don't have 'SHADER' support and that I need a minimum of gForce3/radeon 8500. I have a gForce 9600M GT 512Mb and have ran happily [but slow] with FSX for over three years on this machine without a problem [or reinstall].

I used the full installer via download. No err msg on install.

My full hardware config:

Description / Configration: Model NE555 A#ABG

Intel core duo T9400 @ 2.53Ghz

Sys 32

RAM 4Gb

Disp Nvidia Gforce 9600M GT 512Mb

c: NTFS 362 Gb

d: NTFS 373Gb

f: DVD/CD-ROM LG

Touchpad - Synaptics

HPDVBT Tuner

Win 7 Pro (32bit) Nov 09

Colour: Black

Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T9400 @ 2.53GHz, 2534 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.13, 1/10/2008

System Directory C: \Windows\system32

All was well with the system until this install. Any clues please. Cheers Anton.

Update. In the meantime I have uninstalled KJAC and still find I have the problem. Now I am racking my poor old brain to see if I have installed any other addon since the last time I flew in FSX which was a week or two ago. I'll get back here if I come up with the answer. Anyone with some helpful clues are thanked in advance. cheers Anton....

Hi Wolter, I just ran the first one. I just assumed the installer would take care of it or at least prompt for the next file. So should I now run the other two. Is that going to work or should I delete the lot and start again?

Lol

I don't know how, but I ran only the first one, and I started FSX and it didn't look like default or give me any errors. I did notice though it wasn't as detailed as people state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

I don't know how, but I ran only the first one, and I started FSX and it didn't look like default or give me any errors. I did notice though it wasn't as detailed as people state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived