2 Cub shots

Thanks Graeme, that first one is at Lake Louise right on the border of Alberta in NRM :)

Second one is at Harvey Field and thrid one I believe is somewhere near North Plains 1OR4 in PNW. Was too touchy on the brakes landing there and nosed over and broke my prop :lol:

But then just for the heck of it, I decided to turn the Cub into a glider, needless to say shortly after that shot was taken (you can see I'm very close to the ground), I found a small field and landed (more like dug) the Cub onto it, the lovely owner of the field fixed my prop, and before I knew it I was on my way back to North Plains!

Thanks Graeme, that first one is at Lake Louise right on the border of Alberta in NRM :)

Second one is at Harvey Field and thrid one I believe is somewhere near North Plains 1OR4 in PNW. Was too touchy on the brakes landing there and nosed over and broke my prop :lol:

But then just for the heck of it, I decided to turn the Cub into a glider, needless to say shortly after that shot was taken (you can see I'm very close to the ground), I found a small field and landed (more like dug) the Cub onto it, the lovely owner of the field fixed my prop, and before I knew it I was on my way back to North Plains!

There are some lovely, generous people out there who understand!!!!!!!

Archived