Return to Misty Moorings presents Khutze Lodge

ba43

Coming very soon to Return to Misty Moorings is Khutze River Lodge. This small homestead gives aviation travelers and adventure seekers a dirt airstrip in the Pacific Fjords region roughly 115 nm southeast of Prince Rupert. The airstrip was created by Xavier Carre' and I took the rest of the project on. This entailed a new process of seasonal changes that we offer visitors to use. Rod Jackson created an easy to use utility that will switch the included seasonal files of trees, grasses and flowers of all four seasons. I tried to add some live bees to four beehives and if you walk around with "Bob" you can wander around the property and visit the hives, bbq, lodge, dock, nearby eagles along the shore, etc. I also added some rock climbers, Orca's feeding, photo taking tourists and other surprises are in store.

This will be released in the next few days at Return to Misty Moorings so stop on by and take in what's new at RTMM. Especially Doug Linn's latest effort, Owikeno Lake. It's a large free addon scenery area that borders the PNW and PFJ regions. Lot's of content in that package so you don't want to miss that either.

Thanks for your interest in our little slice of the PFJ world. Enjoy some preview shots below.

Brad Allen

Foggy Spring Arrival at Khutze River Lodge

Posted Image

Springtime activity at the beehives

Posted Image

The Green leaves of Summer

Posted Image

Fall colors

Posted Image

Wintertime scene at the airstrip

Posted Image

Great work Brad.. I look forward to this one, though in truth I am still finding my way around Doug's latest offering, there is so much to see.. It's a nice "little" patch you guys are developing there mate.. Well done all. Teecee.

Archived