something to showoff next to computer...

mrjamierocks

To Jon, have you ever considered a pic for a cd cover? :-\

at the moment all the downloads from this site are on a disc and sits in a paper sleeve and i reckon it would be cool to put it in a slim plastic case,maybe a different pic as newer downloads arrive,eg AUGREEN so forth.

Thank you

;D

Not a bad idea  :)

Personally I look forward to the DVD that will be available once Green and Red have been released. I believe John said this will be offered at a nominal charge to those who already own all areas. Presumably this DVD will then include all service packs and hot fixes to date so that would make things a lot easier for those reinstalls. Hopefully the DVD will also contain all freeware that's available at that time. And yes, I'm sure a nice DVD cover could be thrown in! I also look forward to the "behind the scenes", "the making of" and the "outtakes" on that DVD  ;D

The DVD will have all hotfixes and service packs rolled into a single installer, so that alone is worth its purchase price alone. It will also have a simple non-intrusive activation system so it will be an excellent investment to have all your FTX AU regions and updates in one easy place. We also will include unreleased behind-the-scenes videos, all the FTX video trailers, a bonus airport and lots more surprises. As for the freeware, we can't include those on a commercially sold DVD since we are using unlicensed content and by definition, even freeware can't be included on a retail DVD.

And yes, it will be professionally packaged with a beautiful cover inside and out :)

Archived