PAKT-CZST-PAKT in an Islander

I did the flight yesterday after installing PAKT (without any problems!). It was terrific!

How much better can things get? Outstanding shots!

Well: By adding the new CZST payware things will improve substantially at that end of the flight!

Really great shots here, thanks for sharing!

In your shot, I see a very interesting thing... You are on thr ground and I see another plane landing, which means that there must be a sorte of AI traffic there. How is possible to have that? It was said that it wouldn´t be possible to have AI traffic available for PAKT...

harpsi

In your shot, I see a very interesting thing... You are on thr ground and I see another plane landing, which means that there must be a sorte of AI traffic there. How is possible to have that? It was said that it wouldn´t be possible to have AI traffic available for PAKT...

harpsi

Well there is AI landing at PAKT, but as soon as they land, they disappear.

The plane in the picture is someone else landing via VATSIM (it was a group flight).

Superb shots Pilotjohn, what weather engine did you use?

It's my own weather generator called Random Weather. It's a free Lua for FSUIPC. It basically generates meteorologically correct (realistic lapse rates, winds aloft for latitude, wind direction for latitude, temperatures etc.) random weather situations with certain presets (e.g. VFR easy, heavy, cloud, windy, MVFR ceiling, visibility, both, IFR, LIFR, etc.) That one was "MVFR Ceiling" (meaning the ceiling was the determining factor for MVFR conditions.)

It's a Lua for FSUIPC. It's posted on the FSUIPC contribution forums. The most recent version (it's not posted there) allows weather to be shared between users so that if you're doing group flights everybody can fly in the same "system". I'll have to upload it.

Archived