More cabin inspections.

Having left Palliser Warden Cabin behind I choose to continue towards Trail Centre & Fortune Warden Cabin. Unfortunately they are both surrounded by dense forest, so any sort of landing close to them is not possible. I eventually end up making a flyby of Trail Centre cabin and a shore landing 3 km away from Fortune cabin - as close as I could get. Anyway - I a little hike would do me good, and 3 km's is no sweat with a couple of supply crates and some fuel oil.. ::)

Posted Image

Coming up on Spray Lakes and Trail Centre Warden Cabin to the left, just outside of this shot.

Posted Image

Trail Centre Warden Cabin. It might be possible to land - but taking off again would be close to impossible I guess.

Posted Image

Out over Spray Lakes I ponder how the terrain surrounding Fortune Warden Cabin will turn out.

Posted Image

Mount Turbulent on my left, and Old Goat Mountain on my right. Fortune cabin should be right arond here in front of me.

Posted Image

Spray Lakes behind as I push up the valley.

Posted Image

Ah.. Fortune Warden Cabin is a no go as well. Have to deliver the supplies though, so better find a place to put down the Cub.

Posted Image

Heading back toward Spray Lakes I spot this patch of clear ground and decide to go for it.

Posted Image

Not exactly a runway - but It'll have to do. 3 km's of walking through dense forest carrying supply crates is enough as it is.

Posted Image

Phew, made it. :)

Posted Image

"These boots are made for walking" - Dum-de-dum. ;D

Posted Image

Map of flight.

See you soon. O0

Archived