Please help if you can

Hi, I have downloaded your Vashon airport package and I did have it working but now when go to it, it is just empty, no buildings, grass, people, just nothing. You can see the dark shades on the ground were the buildings and all the other things go but it is just empty. Now I also have had this with another airport I recently downloade, sorry but I forgot which one exactly but it was neither CEJ4 or CEN4. Now along with the Vashon airport the other one on that island works well without any problems, so if anyone can help me with this problem it would be musch apprecitated. And also keep up that good work on making these wonderful sceneries!

Hi Wolter, yes I have done that, I have gone to FSX settings, add scenery, then went to the ORBX folder, clicked on 2S1, and all the others and clicked them, it says it has already been added and I have also tried to install it again and repeat that process, the weird thing is that the other airports I have downloaded work great with no problems it is just these 2 as far as I am concerned, so I still dont know what the problem could possibly be.

Im sorry but that doesnt fix the problem either.......I have installed Vashon, then activated it and as well with all the other airports, and then I have downloaded the Librairy pack and then went to FSX, scenery settings, add scenery and found it and added it, and just like the airports it says it has already been added, now I also believe I have the right region packs because I set the FTX control panel to North America and it has said re applying so i thougth that solved it and tried it and still didnt work. Also I have the demo area of the Olympic Penisula so i believe I have the PNW part so I still dont know what could be wrong.

You do not add the scenery library to anything. You down load the .zip file from ORBX extract it to a temporary location and then run the .exe file and it installs the library exactly where it belongs with no help from you. That is why it is telling you it is already installed but probably it is referring to an older version. Run the installer and let it do its thing!

Ok hold on, I am going to uninstall everything and reinstall it and see if this is going to fix my problem.... I will install all the airports with the installer then I will add the libraries and I will see if this is going to solve the problem

Archived