~ Hell's Canyon towards Sundown ~

boxcar

Nice set of shots David, I love that area, one of my favorite areas to fly :) . So you're living in the area now? Whereabouts? We should hook up sometime for a bull session, do you ever venture northwards IRL? I possibly may venture south this summer, maybe I'll give you a heads up and we could grab a burger and a barley pop or something?

Jim

Am appreciating all of your comments over morning coffee here, thank you. :) Hell's Canyon is about 300 meters deeper on average than Grand Canyon, the area massive in size. Jim- Am living in the Wallowa Valley, lovely country with explorations in any direction that could last a lifetime... or at least what's left of one. Yes, it would be great to meet you one day 'bout halfway between here & there, like just off US 95 around Plummer or so. A few cold ones shouldn't be difficult to find. Have posted with you over @ Flightsim for many years & it would be good to finally meet you, another affable & respectable fellow. Have just noticed that you are an orbx developer too... had no idea. ~Cool~ Alan- Haven't tried Milviz's Talon, though FSD's T-38 was flown a boatload in FS8. Always enjoyed the challenge of flying that squirrely-handling little jet. John- Yes, indeed, getting low in the canyons is lots of fun. The Czech skins on the 'Tros look good down in the Grand Canyon too...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OZx Grand Canyon. Still a favorite.

Archived