Three Projector Goodness

bnepethomas

Hi Guys

I've done some of this the hard way, now see the guys in NZSI are offering prefab 3 projector setups with 170 FOV, very nice, and not badly priced. Apologies if this is a duplicate, found it on the DCS forums this evening.
/>http://www.simpit.co.nz/trident.html

Cheers

Peter

Interesting site Peter ,thanks for the hu. Maybe a good price but it still costs - ok if you can afford it or have the space .

I'll be waiting for more information about their force feedback set up when its done :)

You're no longer my friend, Peter.

My credit cards in melt down and you bring this on??

Can't wait to see what it looks like in your sim, huh?

Frank

Well... a great risk of being divorced I'm getting the details on what is going to cost to ship it to Oz, then there is the challenge about where it'll fit... I'm sure it will be ok on the day :). Just put your credit card in the freezer for a couple of hours, it should be better soon :)

That's great news Pete, but can they build one big enough for your 'pit?

The ones on that site look too small, so will it be a special order?

And they're made just across the pond, so it's not like it's coming from the other side of the world.

I'll be keeping an eye on this, Peter!

Frank

That's great news Pete, but can they build one big enough for your 'pit?

The ones on that site look too small, so will it be a special order?

And they're made just across the pond, so it's not like it's coming from the other side of the world.

I'll be keeping an eye on this, Peter!

Frank

No special orders at the moment Frank, just the plain Trident I think. It should make flying the helo's a little more fun. Tihnk I'll stick with the big screens for the 737, otherwise the domestic customs may put her foor down :), not to mention I will be struggling for space :)

Archived