Some help from our Kiwi flyers please.

I'm currently working on the next update for the FTX AI Traffic pack which among other things, will add about 150 to 200 new GA aircraft to the airports and skies for New Zealand. I'm currently finishing up the repaints required (yes I have developed a new found skill for aircraft painting) and need some help with a few aircraft photos please.

The ones I require are as follows:- Piper Arrows , ZK-REC, ZK-TWM, ZK-MJY and ZK-TDF and Cessna 172, ZK-NAD.

If anyone lives near the airports these aircraft reside or know of someone who has access, it would really help me to complete these particular paints and wrap up this update.

ZK-REC owner is Michael John Newcomb in Christchurch

ZK-TWM owner is Ian Hodgkinson out of Christchurch

ZK-MJY owner is JADA Investments in Maungatapu Tauranga (This is near Eddie)

ZK-TDF ???

ZK-NAD looks like it was a GAF Nomad owned by Great Barrier Airlines up in Auckland however it may be re-registered to something else like the 172 you say. Not sure where it is though or who owns it.

I live between Wellington Airport and Paraparaumu Airport so if any aircraft are at either of these airports it is a short drive for me.

Cheers :D

FYI Graham, ZK-NAD has been reassigned, this registration was originally borne by one of the first 3 737/200's purchased by NAC, the other 2 were NAB and NAC. The former NAD still exists in the US in a derelict state and people are trying to raise funds to have her returned to NZ for restoration

Archived