Missing Backup [WA56 download]

Jezz006

Greetings,

I've noticed that I have US WA56 Israels Farm on my computer but have no idea where I got it from and have no backup.

It was in FSX/ORBX/FTX-NA/FTX_AA_WA56 and I was wondering if this latter folder would be sufficient to add the airport in case I need to do a reinstall of my system or whether I need to take advantage of the sale on at the moment to get a backup of it.

I also have NA 2WA1 Diamond Point but can't see a folder for it, but have re-ordered it through FlightSim anyway along with 24 other FTX airports and Scenery!

My latest order is

Order Number: FSS0158978

Order Date: 2012-04-05

[ORB-014] Orbx - FTX: AU YCDR Caloundra Airport

[ORB-012] Orbx - FTX: AU YCNK Cessnock Airport

[ORB-011] Orbx - FTX: AU YHBA Hervey Bay Airport

[ORB-013] Orbx - FTX: AU YSTW Tamworth Airport

[ORB-008] Orbx - FTX: AU YWVA Warnervale Airport

Yours in Appreciation,

Jezz006

Ooops, sorry about posting my registration keys!

With 24 downloads and patches to get and the wee hours of the morning approaching I wasn't thinking very clearly.

I've checked all my orders with FSS and the two airports are not there, so I must have got them somewhere else.

If the FTX_AA_WA56 folder [ 589 Mb ] will work I'll keep that as a backup, otherwise I'll order a new download.

Yours in Appreciation,

Hi Jezz,

WA56 Israel's farm also appeared on the 3W5 Concrete DVD as a special promotion, I see you have a Concrete DVD in your product listing so I would guess thats where it came from

2WA1 Diamond point you purchased from the Flightsimstore on ON# 157441 and should be able to re-download from your purchased products history, if you cant find it open a support ticket with Adrian at the Flightsimstore

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the above information, I was baffled where Israel Farm came from on my system.

As for Diamond Point I may have just the original FSX installation ot maybe an OZX free addon, as visiting it yesterday it did not seem up to the calibre of all my other FTX addons.

Much appreciated,

Archived