Missing pole at YRED

Griff

First off, thanks again for all the hardwork that goes into these great scenery add-ons.  Thanks to FTX and the great airfields, my "flight sim time" is spent solely in Australia enjoying the terrain!  Anyway, I do have a problem at YRED that involves a missing pole in front of the aero club.  I figured I would reference the screen shot that is used in the banner at the top of this page.  In my install, the "coca-cola" sign is hanging by itself and is not attached to anything.  I have tried increasing the scenery complexity as well as a reinstall but the problem still remains.  It is not a huge deal but I just wanted to mention it.  I was reviewing the thread with the "floating man" and thought perhaps they are related.  Anyway, thanks again.............  

I also have the missing pole which suggests a YMML object may have been used here?

I mean I do not have the missing pole.

I mean where there should be a pole, there is no pole.  There is simulated air instead.

"You think that's air you're breathing now?" Morpheus to Mr Anderson in the Matrix

Modify thread title to "Missing pole not at YRED - where is it?" ;D

I did a search on my computer and I have the lighttower.bmp however I do not have the Orbx_Airport_Objects.bgl.  Should I download the package again and try another reinstall?  Thanks for the help.

Thanks again for checking John.  Mango, I downloaded the file two more times and re-installed twice with no change.  I have searched my computer for the .bgl file in the ORBX folder and it is not there.  I don't know what else would cause the install to "not" install that one library file.  Also, I have increased the density slider to extremely dense with the same result.  This is what I see on my install:

Posted Image

Archived