A quick in and out.

tuisong

The Heaphy River mouth, NZSI. I think in real life a C377 might flip over in the sand. :-[ The Heaphy Track is right next to this area, as are some tramping huts.

I just love how well the NZ vegitation has been done. Excellent job orbx. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great ,now I got sand in my eyes !! ...ooops sorry I meant to say ...Great now I got eyecandy in my eyes . I like NZ more and more as I spend more time in it.

Dont know if you intend to leave the red messages and bar at top but the "artist " screenshooter tries to avoid that. Also , and you may already know , if you want to get rid of those red letters like zoom, brakes, pause etc just write this in you fsx cfg under [MAIN]......HideInfoText=1.

Just realised leaving the lat/long is telling us exactly where you are - thanks!

Hi Alan,

Thanks, I think I will "write this in you fsx cfg under [MAIN]......HideInfoText=1."

Yes you are right, that's why I show the message bar.

I don't know if anyone will be interested, but I have this idea that when I come across un-licensed strips if I post a shot then it shows where to look for it. I love searching for them, and find that most are quite challenging to land on. I would hate to tell you how many times I've stalled in, landed short or run off the end of some of them. :-[ :-[ But with lots of practice an acceptable landing is made. Even if I have to use Ant' Drifter to do it. >:D >:D>:D

Archived