Doing work

alan2

Thank you guys !

Brian, the plane is the PZL M-18A Dromader , had it so long can't remember where I got it but from , I guess the usual places . Flightsim, Simviation etc

The paint is an older one but photoreal from Ozx . I think the painter 's name is Bushpilot or Bushman.

In my notes I have this info ,again not sure where it came from probably Bushpilot....some tweeks for it .

He swops the airfiles for the AirTractor one but I experience throttle setting problems with that

http://simviation.com/files/47props/AirTractor_AT401.ZIP mods in my aircraft.cfg:

Some more tweaks in aircraft.cfg:

[piston_engine]

power_scalar=1.20000 Powerscalar tweak is optional and just for my own tastes, since I operate Dromader out of short strips.

[Flaps.0]

type= 1

system_type=1

span-outboard= 0.800

extending-time= 6.0

damaging-speed=175.0

blowout-speed=200.0

flaps-position.0=0.00

flaps-position.1=10.00

flaps-position.2=20.00

flaps-position.3=30.00

lift_scalar=1.10

drag_scalar=2.50

pitch_scalar=0.00

It gets rid of that horrible sideslipping that the default flight model has and is over all more firm and robust. With the default flight model it's pretty much impossible to do the things the Dromader is supposed to do, especially with heavier loads.

For the sound search AVSIM for an-2_sound.zip and an-2_fixed-sound.zip. It's perfect for Dromader since it has same

Archived