FSX FlyTampa Seattle KSEA - ORBX FTX Ketchikan [HD]

marcanthonystorm

Fantastic video Marc. You really captured the Seattle atmosphere with your music choice.

I don't see much difference between your FT KSEA airport and the Orbx KSEA airport ? Is it worth it getting the FT version?

It is a little cumbersome, but the merge works. I tried it myself a few months ago. Definitely worth it! I really like Flytampa's KSEA, I only liek LOWW even more (but I am biased because I live in VIenna. :) ).

Fantastic video Marc. You really captured the Seattle atmosphere with your music choice.

I don't see much difference between your FT KSEA airport and the Orbx KSEA airport ? Is it worth it getting the FT version?

You know you have to tweak the FT to make it work. The airport is different with FT. But it must be tweaked to work.

??? Hey, what's up? There's no FSX version of FT KSEA or is there?

So I googled it and found this: http://www.myflights...mBlog/KSEA.html There also a KPDX version. I see it's going to take a little work to do the merge thou.

You hit it right on the mark. Yes you have to do a little work. Contact me if you get lost with it and I will help you through skype. Marcanthonystorm

You hit it right on the mark. Yes you have to do a little work. Contact me if you get lost with it and I will help you through skype. Marcanthonystorm

Up and running and looking great! No problems except trying to read white text on an orange background in the install instructions pdf. ???

I'm now wondering if AES or GSX can work at KSEA-FSX.

I'll install KPDX later.

Thank you Marc for bringing the KSEA FSX patch to my attention. I missed my FT KSEA.

Cheers!

Up and running and looking great! No problems except trying to read white text on an orange background in the install instructions pdf. ???

I'm now wondering if AES or GSX can work at KSEA-FSX.

I'll install KPDX later.

Thank you Marc for bringing the KSEA FSX patch to my attention. I missed my FT KSEA.

Cheers!

Im pretty sure it does work there, but I only remember getting pushed back from the terminal from the GSX push back tug. I made a small mistake and posted this video stating it was Ketchikan too when its not, it is actually ORBX Pacific North West scenery with FT KSEA.

Archived