Cloud Dancer

Finney

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work Rob! Loved it.

Try my tweak for FRAPS to get silky frames for your next vid: http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=5114.0

I tried your tweaks and it makes my movies appear to run in fast motion. It seems to be from the "no sync" being turned on. Any ideas?

Yep, slow down the playback rate in your video editor to bring it back in line to real speed. On my high-end laptop, I rarely get missed frames, so I can edit at 1:1 speeds. However on lower end PCs you will find the resulting raw .AVI will playback too fast due to the amount of dropped frames, so you'll need to compensate by adjusting the playback speed of each clip you import into the video editor. I use Ulead Video Studio 11 Plus, which allows me to adjust each clip's playback speed to faster or slower.

Nice work Rob! Loved it.

Try my tweak for FRAPS to get silky frames for your next vid: http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=5114.0

I tried your tweaks and it makes my movies appear to run in fast motion. It seems to be from the "no sync" being turned on. Any ideas?

Yep, slow down the playback rate in your video editor to bring it back in line to real speed. On my high-end laptop, I rarely get missed frames, so I can edit at 1:1 speeds. However on lower end PCs you will find the resulting raw .AVI will playback too fast due to the amount of dropped frames, so you'll need to compensate by adjusting the playback speed of each clip you import into the video editor. I use Ulead Video Studio 11 Plus, which allows me to adjust each clip's playback speed to faster or slower.

Now that works. I use sony Vegas 8 and had to figure out how to slow down the playback rate. Working good now. Hopefully you will see the difference in my upcoming videos.

Archived