Forgive me, for i have sinned

niebieski

Been flying outside of ORBX, that is ::)

I'm back to Australia now and yet again i can't believe what i'm seeing. It's a whole different world in the very same sim!

Leaving Launceston

Posted Image

Shortly thereafter leaving Tasmania

Posted Image

Into the wild blue yonder

Posted Image

Preparing for descend

Posted Image

Canberra city in the distance

Posted Image

Passing overhead Canberra VOR (located on the airfield) for standard runway 17 VOR approach

Posted Image

Coming to a stop

Posted Image

Vacating runway 17 via November

Posted Image

On taxiway Bravo

Posted Image

It's good to be back in ORBX land ...

Posted Image

Thanks for watching!

Thanks again, guys! :)

By the way: The NGX livery is a Danish charter outfit based at my home airport on the other side of the globe. In real life it is a -300 retrofitted with winglets. ::)

Thanks! Though, i think you may be a little wrong with the -300 info. Wikipedia and airliners.net shows OY-JTZ as being native -700 NG variant?

I'm kind of obsessed cause i always google airline info/profile before flying virtual counterpart in the sim :)

Thanks again, guys! :)

Thanks! Though, i think you may be a little wrong with the -300 info. Wikipedia and airliners.net shows OY-JTZ as being native -700 NG variant?

I'm kind of obsessed cause i always google airline info/profile before flying virtual counterpart in the sim :)

I will for sure investigate that. They must have added the -700NG to their fleet recently. Once again, great pictures.

I apologize. They do have the B737-700.: http://www.jet-time.dk/en_US/about-jet-time/the-aircraft.html

Archived