Ai YSSY Help

matsout

Hi,

I'm just looking for some help with my Ai traffic at YSSY, I have the latest traffic installed from Orbx, and I have installed an updated Afcad file from AVSIM, which I seen mentioned on another post here. Anyway despite having this AFCAD file installed so as to have the aircraft at their correct parking positions, it's not happening. Some aircraft are at the correct spots but the problem seems to lie with the Qlink Dash8s and the Rex Saabs. they all seem to be over at the international teminal and the cargo terminal. Also I have some cargo aircraft appearing at the international gates.

The reason I bring this up here is because I've seen other people on here using the same AFCAD file from the same person with ORBX traffic and not had problems, and also it use to work for me, I'm not sure however when it stopped working correctly since I have been away from YSSY for a while.

I've spent the last few hours trying to figure out whats wrong. Help, what's going on here? I have re-installed AU traffic to rule that out. I've checked for duplicate afcad files, none. I don't know what more to do.

Archived