YSTW-YBAS

GrayRider

Thanks for the comments and Lookin.I almost ran out of go juice on this flight.Since I've never been to Australia.I didn't know AU-RED was so big,and not much out there.I hope there will be more ORBX regional and larger fields coming for AU-RED and AU-Green in the future.I like flying in AU-RED and GREEN.There sure is a lot to explore,in these regions,for sure.

GrayRider

Thanks for the comments and Lookin.I almost ran out of go juice on this flight.Since I've never been to Australia.I didn't know AU-RED was so big,and not much out there.I hope there will be more ORBX regional and larger fields coming for AU-RED and AU-Green in the future.I like flying in AU-RED and GREEN.There sure is a lot to explore,in these regions,for sure.

GrayRider

That is just the tip of the "iceburg"...... Or should i say "dust bowl"

Great stuff GrayRider! It was such a pleasure to look at those shots.

Thanks for the continued comments.The flight was another long one,about 1,000 NM.I enjoyed the flight to sewe what Australia really looks like.Thats what ORBX products are all about.I never thought these bigger planes,would are used that much for screenshots.I even try to get some shots of the ORBX eye candy,while on the ground as well.Maybe ORBX will come out with some roo flow running around in the Australian bush hmmm!.

I am having fun,for sure.

GrayRider

After the flight.I took some shots of the plane in pre dawn on the ground to see how the plane would show.I have some exterior lighting issues with some of my planes,such as the logo lights that illuminate the tail flash of the airline,so to speak.This one has the logo lights,but they are very dim,for some reason.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

GrayRider

Archived