Purchase Question 'flows'

So I'm choosing what I'm going to buy out of this sale, I know I'll get Fall City, and Ketchikan, and possibly Harvey Field. My question is, will Diamond Point and Harvey field ever get NatureFlow (for Diamond) or VehicleFlow? I won't get Diamond Point without one or both being in the future (who knows, I may change my mind), but I don't know whether to get Harvey if it won't get VehicleFlow. Also, will Ketchikan get VehicleFlow? although that doesn't affect my decision...

Hello Peter,

You need to purchase an airport for its own merits, not based on how many "flow" technologies it has. It may not always be the choice of an airport developer to add all the Orbx tech into his project, for various reasons.

Specifically though, Harvey and Jefferson are chock-filled with all the Flow tech, and Diamond point has plenty of vegetation controlled with ObjectFlow.

But check the customer reviews, screenshots, videos and see what appeals to you yourself. Don't rule out an airport simply because it does not have all the flow icons :)

Hello Peter,

You need to purchase an airport for its own merits, not based on how many "flow" technologies it has. It may not always be the choice of an airport developer to add all the Orbx tech into his project, for various reasons.

Specifically though, Harvey and Jefferson are chock-filled with all the Flow tech, and Diamond point has plenty of vegetation controlled with ObjectFlow.

But check the customer reviews, screenshots, videos and see what appeals to you yourself. Don't rule out an airport simply because it does not have all the flow icons :)

Yeah I was thinking that way, but Harvey isn't something I'd get unless it had something cool, I don't really need any more airports, but I want them... ;D

Archived