NZSI thanks PC Aviator and developers

cptdes

I want to say a BIG thankyou to Dean at PC Aviator for his efforts in getting my copy of NZSI to me via EXPRESS MAIL, even though I did not ask him to send it that way (and I was not charged for it either)

Dean pulled out all the stops and worked very hard to make sure our flying group of 16 pilots flying FSEconomy in Australia and New Zealand will have our copies in our mail boxes in the shortest time possible.

In the time we have all been involved with Dean, he has built a good relationship with all the members of our organization, (and indeed many thousands of pilots in FSEconomy) and has gone out of his way many times to strengthen that relationship, and I think it is that little bit extra he gives, that sets him apart.

I also have to say a massive thankyou to all the developers involved in NZSI and also those others that gave us the scenery packages that have been produced.

I feel they are not praised enough, because if it were not for them we would not be where we are now...

The work they have done has given the flightsim community something to enjoy for many years to come.

Gentlemen, I salute you, you are indeed a wonderful group of people who have come together and worked tirelessly, giving up a lot of your personal lives, just so we can enjoy this wonderful hobby even more..... well done.

Archived