Dark cockpits - How do i revert to default?

flyingblind

Hi fellow simmers,

Hope someone can shed some light (pun intended) on this curious effect thats befallen all of my aircraft in FSX since i installed a very complex  helicopter model. All my aircraft now start out cold whereas before everything was running as i hoped on board, whilst this isn't generally a problem, some of my aircraft do not have the full range of cockpit switches to trun everything on.

Anyone know where i look to 'check' the box that automatically starts engine(s) avionics etc.

Much appreciate any help.

some of my aircraft do not have the full range of cockpit switches to trun everything on.

and what aircraft would those be.

Crtl E works in FS9 but I am totally in the dark with shortcuts in FSX,  I've not taken the cheats shortcut since before 1998 or so.

What Helo did you install that made such a diabolical blanket change across your system, purhaps you should start with their support forum if available, ( I assume it is a Payware Product).

Right this instant I can't offer a solution I'm sorry.

Hi Maurice,

I purchased Nemeth Designs CH-53E, good looking machine but has been a bit of a headache. The aircraft that i'm having troubles at the mo is Digital Aviations Piper Cheyene, i can start the engine the usual way but for the life of me cant get the avionics/radios to work, Master switch appears to do little other than provide basic lights and start sequence. Seems i might be missing an Avionics switch.

;D Shift+7 opens the configuration panel from inside tyhe aircraft. There is a check box for "cold and dark".  The avionics master switch, is directly under the GPS panel. LOL, just bought the bird, had a time finding it myself the other night. The Cheyenne is nice isn't it?

;D

Sue

OMG!!

Thank you so much Sue, you've almost brought a grown man to tears of happiness!

Shame none of those smileys had one with a big bunch of flowers on it as thats what you deserve in my book!

Yes it is a good aircraft, something I've been after for a while, speed, range and pretty good handling.

Thanks again guys for your help.

:)

Archived