Orbx to the MS Flight love in?

maxter

Because I have no interest in flying in Hawaii, I fly mostly here in Oz. Or flying an Ikon. Or to be honest a Stearman either. And as it looks like there'll be no user created content available, where is the next gen of budding scenery developers for the product going to come from? If demand drives the content being developed by MS, how long till we'd see Australia represented. A year? 2? Never? I'll still check it out, don't get me wrong there, but it will have a very short shelf-life for me if Hawaii is the only place to explore.

Cheers,

Derek

Likewise I have no interest in flying in Australia - With Flight you get a new FS engine and pay for your area of interest. Seems feasible to me. If I desire to fly in a highly detailed area like Japan then I pay for it. Rest assured that you can always stay pat with FSX (or prepare 3d) and ORBX so I see no problem with the future of Flight Sim.

Cheers

jja

According to the following article there won't be an SDK: http://flyawaysimula.../#ixzz1iViQ3c2q

Not having recharged my crystalball in a while, I have little knowledge of what will transpire in the future, but if market forces dictate events, I would not be too dependent on the above quote to be the be all and end all in this saga. Stranger things have happened.

I'm not surprised by any of this. Lot easier buying a region for 1 million users than it is to get 1 million users to buy a single region. Anyways I don't need to be told what to buy, long live OrbX and P3D and the other 3rd parties that are currently on board.

LOL If they thought the uptake of FSX was slow from FS9, man are they in for a suprise. Orbx should be feeling pretty comfortable about now. FSX has surely got a long life infront of it going by what I just Beta tested. Oh well better go express my dissatifaction to those who count.

Archived