Alice in the early morning and a Spitfire

moonman

Hello Everyone!

Just jumped into the cockpit for a small maiden flight around Alice Springs. Quickly took some snapshots there and ... WOW!:

... A real great piece of "scenery-design-art"! REALLY FANTASTIC!

Hope You can enjoy this screenies here as much as i did enjoy flying around there and that they do this fantastic area good justice ... especially as i am not sure, if and in how far the use of "shade" makes my screenshots appear really much darker in the end with various monitors than i have them on my monitor ..., so: I really hope that they work fine for all of You (... gonna take some screenshots again at daytime next though)

Anyway: Enough said for now,

Everyone, please enjoy,

Christoph

... gonna head forward exploring all the other great sceneries from ORBX now that have been released recently (and then those recently pre-paid and yet to come in the near future ahead ... :) )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank You all very much everyone for Your comments!

Great to read, that You liked these screens here!

And a big Thank You again to Jerry and all the other people involved at ORBX that made this great scenery become reality!

Happy flying,

Christoph

And concerning the overall shape of the screenshots here: I am constantly working on all those settings (textures/shade/enb...) - a never ending story to almost everyone of us i guess! :)

The first four are just spectacular. I love the dawn textures you have chosen

Hello Naji!

It´s all REX textures here! ... Sorry... Just don´t know exacly anymore which one though because i change them frequently ... ::) -And after changing all the files i am always a bit confused about what settings i exactly chose in the end before i start flying ...

But real great that You liked the atmosphere here!

Cheers,

Christoph

Archived